You can now remove your DIPD nails with ease. The Soak Bowl is the perfect removal solution with an innovative design combining a bottom container to house hot water that is safely clipped to an inner soak off compartment style bowl where you will add your dip remover or acetone. Add cotton wool ball to each compartment and place your nails in gently rubbing the did nails to dissolve.
How do I use my DIPD soak off bowl:
1. Boil water
2. Fill lower section of the bowl to half full
3. Place the soak compartment on top & clip closed.
4. Fill compartments with dipd remover
5. Allow to sit for 5 minutes and check that it’s not too hot.
6. In the meantime, file off the top coat from your nails. This will help the acetone penetrate
7. Place a cotton wool ball in each compartment.
8. Soak fingers into the compartments.
9. Gently rub finger nails against cotton wool to help dissolve the resin off the nails.
For a detailed step by step guide on how to remove DIPD click here.